One thing that’s great about the Texas Book Festival is that you can make it as simple or full as you'd like. Families can be perfectly content hanging out on the Capitol lawn, rolling down hills, rea
Buy Exploring Austin with Kids
- Second Edition Is Hitting the Press!
- Sample entry from 2nd edition: SXSW with Kids
- 2nd Annual Children's Book Fair @ the Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center Feb. 18th-19th
- FREE Shipping and Passport with any Book!
- My schedule for the Texas Book Festival – so hard to pick!
View Posts by Tag
Posts with Tag: CulturalOutings
Don’t leave yourself mourning, “O had I but follow’d the arts!” Go see Shakespeare’s Twelfth Night on the roof of the downtown Whole Foods Market! It’s glorious and devilishly funny. The fairly simp
Have you ever wondered what’s inside the big white building on the corner of the Capitol grounds? It houses the Capitol Visitors Center and it is filled with kid-friendly activities and exhibits! I h
Looking for fun ways to get your signed copy? Come on out! Sunday, 1/14/18 When I Grow Up Festival Asian American Resource Center 10:00 am - 2:00 pm This free, fun, family-friendly festival featu