Camp Mabry, an operating military post open to the public, offers a surprising range of activities for young civilians, from tank and aircraft displays to a military museum and even fishing. Extendin
Buy Exploring Austin with Kids
- Second Edition Is Hitting the Press!
- Sample entry from 2nd edition: SXSW with Kids
- 2nd Annual Children's Book Fair @ the Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center Feb. 18th-19th
- FREE Shipping and Passport with any Book!
- My schedule for the Texas Book Festival – so hard to pick!
View Posts by Tag
Posts with Tag: Museums
Looking for fun ways to get your signed copy? Come on out! Sunday, 1/14/18 When I Grow Up Festival Asian American Resource Center 10:00 am - 2:00 pm This free, fun, family-friendly festival featu
This Sunday, March 2nd, Annette Lucksinger will be signing copies of Exploring Austin with Kids and giving sneak peeks of the app! Drop by during the Bullock Museum Free First Sundays event 12:00 - 3