“How long did it take you to write the book?” I often get asked. “Four years,” I answer. The next question usually follows, “Did you go to every place you wrote about?” “Yep, and always with kids
Buy Exploring Austin with Kids
- Second Edition Is Hitting the Press!
- Sample entry from 2nd edition: SXSW with Kids
- 2nd Annual Children's Book Fair @ the Lady Bird Johnson Wildflower Center Feb. 18th-19th
- FREE Shipping and Passport with any Book!
- My schedule for the Texas Book Festival – so hard to pick!
View Posts by Tag
Posts with Tag: Reflections
My ten-year old daughter thought my author bio a bit too dry (and not funny). So she spruced it up and added a bit of spice. I think she captured the essence of our family pretty well (better than I d